Thursday, April 2, 2009

Last Weekend

So I have been meaning to get on all week and blog about last weekend. It actually started on Thursday night. Lorraine straigtened mom's hair and then we decided that mom needed a trim so Lorraine cut her hair. It was really funny to watch. On Friday I went to my ward's Relief Sociaty Birthday Party. It was fun. We had dinner and then we did brown bag skits. After I got home Lorraine and her friends came over and we played World Tour. We had a blast. Then on Saturday I went with my friends to dinner and then to the movies. We went and saw Bedtime Stories. I highly recommend it. Sunday was just a normal Sunday, but it is good to relax. This week at work has been a lot better. Anyway that is all for now.

1 comment:

  1. Good job Ann...you had a much more entertaining weekend than we did. I need to come over and see how well Lorraine cut your mom's hair. Did she do a good job?

    ReplyDelete